SCOTT, KARIN, ANNICKA, PARK, INDIE & MILO
Oh my, what darling babies. I vote that Milo looks like baby Park. Fun post!
Okay, now I am changing my mind and thinking he looks more like Annicka. Either way, you can't go wrong:)
I think he is his own... similarities, but I couldn't chose one. Park's eyes. :)
He's a cross between park and Annicka. Still think that the Minson genes are stongest!
p.s. I think that the picture of Annicka was at my wedding!
He's a combo of Park & Annie.
My vote goes to Annicka! They're all cute!
Thanks for sharing and giving me strength Sis! Ironic or divine intervention that two sisters have a child with similar special challenges in life? Divine knowledge and understanding in my opinion. Love you Karin!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my, what darling babies. I vote that Milo looks like baby Park. Fun post!
Okay, now I am changing my mind and thinking he looks more like Annicka. Either way, you can't go wrong:)
I think he is his own... similarities, but I couldn't chose one. Park's eyes. :)
He's a cross between park and Annicka. Still think that the Minson genes are stongest!
p.s. I think that the picture of Annicka was at my wedding!
He's a combo of Park & Annie.
My vote goes to Annicka! They're all cute!
Thanks for sharing and giving me strength Sis! Ironic or divine intervention that two sisters have a child with similar special challenges in life? Divine knowledge and understanding in my opinion. Love you Karin!
Post a Comment