We just got back from Park City. We decided to spend a few days up there at a condo that was right on Jordanelle Resevoir. Mostly I needed a few days away to pretend I wasn't the Relief Society President, and to just play and enjoy my family. It was the perfect get-away. We all feel rejuvenated and ready to take things on!
Alpine slide:
Chillin' Regae band called Patwa, that we listened to while swimming at the pool. They were actually quite good.
LOTS OF SWIMMING!
At the pool.
At Jordanelle Res.
While there we also; ate, saw "Brave", ate, shopped, and ate some more!
















1 comment:
I am glad you could get away from being the RS press for a few days. I just can't even imagine how much stress that adds to your life. I am sure your fan liked spending time with you. :) Lets bump into each other at the Ikea again soon! ;)
Post a Comment