Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Some things of note:

Seeing as it has been a month since I last posted...again...I'll just take note of a few things that have happened in the last month.

1. Park got his arm sling off and though he was scared to have it off for the first hour or so, everything seems to be fine and he is back to normal!

2. Milo went from 0 to 5 teeth in the course of about two weeks. He is currently working on #6 and fighting colds and possibly another ear infection...though I think I'm pretending to be in denial about that. He may end up needing tubes. This is may be the 3rd or 4th in the last few months. So I'm pretending it's fine. :)

3. A miracle has occured with Indie, with only two exceptions he has stayed in Sacrament meeting the whole time every Sunday since Mother's Day without fighting it. I am calling it my Mother's Day Miracle.

4. Annicka may be going on 16.

5. And the real reason I am posting today...10 years ago today Scott and I got married! 10 YEARS! Either of us can hardly believe it. It has been a great 10 years. I know a lot of couples would say that marriage is the hardest thing they have ever done. Not so for us. At least for me. I've done lots harder things than be married to Scott. Has it been perfect? A perfect marriage would require two perfect people and we are definitely not that, but I have not looked back once and regretted marrying Scott. He's my best friend and my best support. I love you, Scott! 10 down, 50 to go! And it better be 50! Happy Anniversary

5 comments:

Amy Jo said...

No way, that means I went to your wedding reception 10 years ago. Where did 10 years go? Happy Anniversary, and I agree with you, I hope there is another 50 to go! :) P.S., I am still pregnant. Just an update. ;)

Lindsay and Mike said...

Happy anniversary! You two are perfect for each other. :)

thepalmierifamily said...

I've been thinking about you guys and I remembered even before you posted that you were celebrating 10 years. Way to go! Happy Anniversary.

embot said...

awww, too cute. happy anniversary! miss you guys

Giles Family said...

Happy Anniversary friend. You have a beautiful family. Scott is lucky to have you.