Well, here we are. Bean #3. Most of you know this already, and today we had our first doctor's appointment. My goal was not to tell anyone until after the first doctor's appt at least. And I couldn't! If I saw you or even talked to you for a prolonged period on the phone, it came up. You'd think that since this is our third baby that I'd be able to wait! No. My dad and his wife were able to wait until she was 16 weeks, Scott's sister Kaylene the same. Here I am, barely 8 weeks and almost everyone knows! Oh well! What can I say? We are very excited to welcome another child into our little family.

The baby (that's right, Rachel, just one baby) is looking good and my due date is January 14th.
8 comments:
Congratulations!
YAY!!! Baby number 3 for my Karin!! How exciting! Well.. I am glad you couldn't keep your news in! BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!
Congrats! That's awesome news!
You're pregnant with a tadpole! Way to go. I don't know how you're going to explain that one to Scott, but you're creative and I'm sure you'll come up with something. I'm betting (probably a little too early) that it's going to be another boy. love ya,
Julie
I swear...if I ever skip checking your blog for a few days then HUGE news happens in your family! What's up with that? Congrats! I think you must be like me...only fertile three months out of the year. I will have an August, September & October baby. Won't you have a couple Novembers & now a January, or am I confused? Either way, congratultions!!!
Congratulations that is awesome, having three is great
Congratulations, Karin! You beat me this time. :) Just kidding. Actually, we're not even trying, so it was inevitable. :) I'm excited to see Chamberlain #3!
They could still spontaneously split, or maybe there are two and one is hiding behind the other and their heart beats are exactly synchranized, or... I'm just saying, don't count your chickens before they hatch!
Post a Comment