Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pictures

Scott is home and I was finally able to download pictures that we have been taking recently. Here's a sample.This is Annie right after her cast came off last Monday.
Just a few hours after getting her cast off Annicka decided she wanted to get daddy's sunglasses off of the table. Instead of using the chair, like she normally does, she thought it would be a good idea to stand on her big wheel trike to get them down. She had just gotten them on when the bike went right out from under her and she face planted it on the floor, breaking daddy's glasses and giving herself a few scratches. I don't know what I'll do with myself if she re-brakes her arm!
Park is at this point where he absolutely refuses to eat, unless he can feed himself, nevermind how messy he gets.
What a cute kid!
The other day Annicka brought in the mail for me. I found her in the livingroom reading the food ads for Smith's very intently.

We've had lots of fun swimming now that it is finally warm enough!


4 comments:

thepalmierifamily said...

Cute kids!!! I think that shirt likes the one I got for super cheap. It makes me feel so good when I spend so little! love ya,
Julie

Lindsay and Mike said...

Yay for the cast coming off! Good luck keeping it that way! :)

Liz said...

What a cute teeny little cast. :) Put a sumo suit around Annicka and stuff her full of milk until those bones get tougher!

Anders and Park are right on! Anders must always be in control of whatever goes in his mouth. I figured I'd rather clean up mess after mess than fight with him at meal times. This way I can enjoy my meal too! :)

The Bradley Family said...

VERY cute kids! I was just looking through old pictures the other day and have some really cute pictures of Jonas and Anika when she was 9 months old! Kids just grow so fast!