Friday, June 27, 2008

Room Sharing


Well, since we've got a new baby on the way we decided it was a good time to move Park into Annicka's bedroom. He's been there for about a week, sleeping, and today I finally got all of his clothes and other things moved in and the room arranged. The only downfall to them sharing a room is that they inevitably wake each other up in the morning and keep each other up a little later at night. But they really do love it.

3 comments:

Rob and Lori said...

You're doing it right. Babies need their own room. Gender doesn't matter at that age anyway. I learned the hard way. It was easier to have 3 kids crowded in one room then to try to have a 5 year old share the baby's room.

Liz said...

So how's it been going? Soren and Anders have shared a room for over a year now. They love it and we love it, but it hasn't all been peaches and cream. I remember a few tough spots. :) Now I love it because they wake up in the morning and play with each other for 1/2 an hour before I have to go in there and rescue Anders from his crib. :)

Lindsay and Mike said...

I keep forgetting that you are pregnant! And, I realized that I haven't had a chance to ask you how GNO went last week. My life has been so chaotic lately! I'm sure you guys had a blast!