
Well, Annicka got her cast yesterday and is loving it! We went up to Primary's after we picked up "uncle" steef from the airport. Steve is a friend of Scott's (and the rest of the family's for that matter) that he's known since he was in high school. She can move around more and loves the color red that she chose. Daddy, Uncle Ned, Aunt Lori and her cousins Mason, Matthew and Carter have all signed it. We go in on June 9th to get the cast off and the pins taken out.


Here is an xray they took yesterday that shows the pins in her arm...sorry if it makes you a little sick.
3 comments:
Oh Wow. My kids were just looking at poor Annicka and her sweet RED Cast. They want to come sign it.
Also, i hear congratulations are in order. I'll leave it at that in case you're not ready for the blogosphere to know. (Like that whole sentence won't tip them off.)
Look how proud she is of her teeny, tiny red cast! She's so cute. I'm glad that everything has been put back in place and that Annicka is handling things well. Wish I could sign her cast! :)
Ouch! Those pins look painful! I saw Annie with her cast today at church...too cute!
Post a Comment