Pick up the nearest book.
Turn to page 123
Post the fifth sentence
Tag 5 friends. (As you all know, I don't tag others, but I'll always answer.)

How lame is this? It's kind of sad, it was the closest book. I toyed with the idea of not being completely honest about the closest book, but this was it. Scott has been working on the basement lately, doing the electrical. That's my excuse. If I had lied about the closest book I would have put on here the book "Princess Acadamy" by Shannon Hale. I finished it a few days ago, I highly recommend it. Anyhow, here is the fifth sentence of that most exciting book, Home Depot's "Wiring 1-2-3". "Attach the conduit to the fitting and boxes." UGH!

2 comments:
It's better than a "Lovers--How To" Instruction book, right? Just think...you could have been in your bedroom.
Ha ha ha! That's what makes the tag so great, not everybody has novels right next to them. It makes it interesting. :) I think I have Shannon Hales books on my to-read list on GoodReads. I've heard great things about them.
Post a Comment