
These are of the kids in their Easter outfits. I love the one with Park looking at Annicka like she's a little crazy.

These pictures Scott was randomly taking of Park. He just cracks us up!
SCOTT, KARIN, ANNICKA, PARK, INDIE & MILO

These are of the kids in their Easter outfits. I love the one with Park looking at Annicka like she's a little crazy.

These pictures Scott was randomly taking of Park. He just cracks us up!
7 comments:
They're so cute! I can't believe Park is so big now. He's darling and Annicka is beautiful. Happy Easter!
I enjoy reading your blog! Your story about the icemaker cracked me up. Now that our house is 12 years old things are starting to break one by one. (Fix em or move I figure)
oh wow. i'm glad you posted those pictures because they're ADORABLE. Happy Easter!
Love the Easter outfits! I saw the ice machine thing. Ugh, that stinks! love you, jew.
Ahhh... what cute little kiddies!
Looks like you guys had a happy Easter!
PS I tagged you on my blog!
I left a tag for you on my blog :)
Ha! Soren is most definitely still in diapers. He'll pee in the toilet every now and then, but if I try to push him at all, he wants nothing to do with it. So, I too am waiting for the day when he tells me he's ready to do everything on the toilet. He is expressing more interest in being able to go to school, so hopefully that will help motivate him. Good luck with Annicka!
Post a Comment