Last night I was giving Annicka and Park a bath after a long dirty day. It was 80 yesterday and really nice, so we were outside almost all day. It's hard to believe it's snowing right now. Oh, how quickly the weather changes during the spring here. That's beside the point...I was giving the kids baths and Annie kept splashing Park. It always got directly in his eyes and I asked her to stop several times and of course it happened yet again. I was getting pretty worked up and I said somewhat severely to her, "Annicka, how many times do I have to tell you to stop splashing Park?!" She looked up at me and said very matter-of-factly, "Three times."
2 comments:
At least she's honest! :) Too cute!
That's funny! Soren always waits until I get to four before he obeys. He even admits that he likes to obey on the number four. What little buggers they are! :)
Post a Comment