Well I had another appointment yesterday and I got really lucky! Apparently the doctor I was scheduled to see (I go to a group practice) likes to do an ultrasound again if you are less than 13 weeks. He says it's easier to see the baby's heart beat as opposed to just hearing it when they are still that small and he just likes to visualize it better. So I said, "That's fine with me!" It's actually starting to look like a baby! This is a frontal view, looking straight at the baby. It's head is there to the right and you can even see it's arms and legs, those little white lines on, and next to the body.

I've been toying with the idea that since we now have one of each, just waiting until the baby is born to see if it's a boy or a girl...I don't think it'll happen! I just can't help thinking every day, "so, are you a little boy or a little girl?" And then getting another ultrasound I just knew that when it came down to getting the 20 week ultrasound I would want to know right then!
7 comments:
I'm calling it right now...it's a boy. And I think you should name it Steef.
The die is cast and the ball is in your court.
Steef is a girl's name though.
Oh yeah, well so is "Karin"
Such a cute little guy or girl! I love ultrasounds! So fun! I'm glad you're going to find out what you're having. I HATE surprises, so (of course) I'm all for finding out!
YAY!! I love that!! I am so excited that you are having another little Chamberlain baby!!
Don't find out! Karin, i can't tell you how much FUN it was to find out about Penny as she came out. Soooo worth the wait. I don't need to do it every time but everyone should do it just once. Ah, so dang exciting.
Hmmm...I'm definitely in favor of finding out at your ultrasound. The way I see it, it's a surprise either way - but the first way allows you more time to prepare for the little bugger be it a guy or gal. :)
Post a Comment