I'm gonna have to be honest. I was really excited about my bulbs starting to push their way through. I really felt like spring is finally coming. Then I read the blog of one of my friends, right before I was ready to post this. She lives in San Diego and was talking about how she was getting to lay out in her backyard with her swimsuit on and how she was getting her garden ready to plant her veggies. Now I'm just jealous! Here's the picture of the bulbs sprouting anyway.
3 comments:
First of all, my garden is already planted...since November. But most everything is dead. It was an experimental garden and apparently not much grows through the winter here. :) Besides that, I think those weeds I was talking about choked out my veggies. But, we're recovering. :)
Second, I wrote like that to entice people to come, so please do! We have a guest bedroom. :) Anytime you guys want to take a family vacation to San Diego, please don't forget we're here to satisfy your lodging needs. :) Just check with us first to make sure there's not another occupant in the guest bedroom during your designated vacation dates. :)
Third, don't come this weekend. It's all overcast now and there's a rain storm coming in.
Fourth, your bulbs look so cute pushing their way out of the thawing ground! Yours will probably survive better than mine have. :)
Going to Yellowstone was definately not my #1 either, but it's a long ugly family story-- not involving us or my parents either, really. Remind me to tell you about it some time. Anyway, since you have been to Yellowstone so many times, do you have any good suggestions of what to do?? I think we might be there for up to a week.
I had some down time and I found your blog! Your kids are soooo cute! Hope all is going well. Now I can keep updated on you little family. Talk to ya later.
Danielle Longenecker (Wilson)
Post a Comment