Well, I did it! I took the plunge. I've always wanted to try a really short haircut. Just to see what it would look like. I finally decided that even if it looked horrible it would grow out eventually. Here is the end result. The trick will be being able to repeat the styling that the stylist did, or at least to make it look good. What do you think?


6 comments:
Very cute! How do you like it? Isn't it nice to not have hair hanging down that gets in the way? :) I think you look fantastic with short hair!
Karin I love it. I hope you do to. Love you Rolyne
I love it! You look great!
SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I can't wait to see it in person on Sunday! I remember when I cut my hair short for the first time. I totally cried about it. My news director said, "Lindsay...it's just hair! It will grow back!" Since then, I've been pretty brave with it. It looks great! Congrats on the big snip!
Karin!!! it's so cute. I love that hair and i want it as soon as i'm not so fat anymore.
Very cute! You make me want to cut my hair short again. I can't wait til Saturday! I love you Karin!
Post a Comment