Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FINE! I'll take down the crib!

So last night it took Indie a while to fall asleep. I put him down around 8 and at 9:30 we could still hear him puttering around his room and banging on the walls. Up to this point I haven't made him sleep in the toddler bed yet because even though he is in and out of his crib, he usually gets back in his crib to sleep. So, I didn't go in until I was sure he was asleep. I expected the mess on the floor, but NOT the broken crib. At least he fell asleep on the toddler bed, right? If I had known it would be this dangerous to let it go on like this, I would have changed it weeks ago! So the crib came down last night and from now on it looks like the toddler bed for Indie.

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! So funny! Love how he just crashed on the toddler bed. It's tough work breaking cribs! :)

melody said...

Ha! That Indie is a nut. I could see Gabe doing this. But first he'd had to rip through his crib tent. Hopefully I don't have a similar post any time soon!