This morning we had our ultrasound! Baby #4 is looking VERY healthly and VERY manly! Poor Annicka is a little bit disappointed not to have a sister yet...but I must say she handled her disappointment really well. She didn't run screaming from the room, or anything, she just sat quietly looking a little sad. She'll just have to help us name him, and hopefully she'll get to see him be born so it'll make up for it.
As for me...any disappointment comes from not being able to use our girl name yet, cause I really like it. But honestly, I love my boys and having three boys together will be a LOT of fun! Think of the Father and Sons campouts, the basketball games, the wrestling matches and all that comes with it! We are excited!
Quick Update
14 years ago



6 comments:
Exciting! Nothing better than watching a bunch of brothers play together. Congratulations!
I am so excited for you. I think having a bunch of boys together will be great. Sunny was a little disappointed when we found out this one was another boy, but she got over it quickly and now she can't picture it any other way.
And...I can't wait to hear what his name will be. You guys think of great ones!
Congratulations!!
I think it is just perfect. I love your boys and this one will be no different. Annicka is such a great big sister and my little girls adore her.
Congrats! SO happy for you. I know how it feels to have 3 boys in a row. Part of you is a little bummed, but part of you is so excited for another little guy as cute as the two you already have! And, Annie can just continue being the princess of the family. :)
So cool! I want more boys!!!
Post a Comment