Saturday, May 29, 2010

Every night when it's time to say prayers before bed we have the same argument with Park when it's his turn to say it.

Park: I said it last night
Mommy: no, Annicka did. It's your turn.
Park: No, I said it last night.

Well, tonight it was Annicka's turn and you know what happened?

Mommy: Okay, Annicka, it's your turn to say it. Come fold arms.
Park: No, it's my turn.
Mommy: No, you said it last night. It's Annicka's turn to say it.

Then all of a sudden this argument broke out, but Park was the only one talking.

Park: It's your turn. No, you said it last night. No I didn't, you did, it's your turn. No, I didn't....

And on it went. I don't think that argument even made sense.

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Oh, that's so cute! We have similar conversations with Aiden all the time.

Mel said...

Kids are so funny. I let my kids each say a prayer before bed each night. Our argument is who gets to go first. The girls want me to make a prayer chart for taking turns for bedtime prayers. They are so silly!

Nella said...

Well, he was probably arguing about it because of the FHE lesson you just had on the real Golden Rule. :) So who won?