Thursday, May 20, 2010

Crazy Busy

The last few weeks have been crazy busy around here. Girls Camp is just three weeks away for me and trying to get all of that planned and done as well as keeping up with the house, yard (especially since it is spring now and Scott still can't do much with his knee), school work, and taking care of three kids daily needs has proved to be quite the task. There hasn't been much time for blogging. So here are some goofy pictures of the kids to keep you all happy.
I love that when they are five they really think they are funny.
Is he drunk?
Don't you love the black bean soup handle bar mustache?

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! Cute pics! I love the last one of Indie! It makes me excited to eat your black bean soup!

Nella said...

If I promise to make it into a moustache can I have some soup too?

Mel said...

Your kids are so cute Karen! I can't believe how big they are. Seems like you just had Indie the other day, I am sure it goes by faster for you. Your baby is a big boy! And yes, those five year olds are a crack up!!