Girls Camp is DONE! Since I got back almost a week ago I've been playing catch up around the house and unwinding. It went fabulously well, by the way. Scott said that Annicka was a great help and a good big sister, she usually is. Here are some funny tidbits that happened while I was gone and from church that Park's primary teachers told us.
Scott took the kids to Carl's Jr. for breakfast a couple of times while I was gone. When they pulled up the first time and saw the playground Park shouted, "Yea! McDonald's!" Scott said, "No, Park, this is Carl's Jr." Park responded with, "Yea! Carl's McDonald's!"
Park is one of those kids that is a bit shy and reserved, but once he's comfortable with you he'll open up and says the funniest things. His Primary teachers were telling us a couple weeks ago about how he started opening up in March. Once he went to sit down during sharing time and he missed his chair completely and ended up on the floor. When his teacher asked if he was okay he responded, "I thought the floor looked comfy." Another time in class they were talking about being grateful for their eyes when he got up and said, "If I were blind I would be like this!" He then proceeded to stumble around the room with his eyes closed. When he didn't run into anything he peeked open his eyes, found the wall and then threw himself into it. This kid is always making us laugh!
Scott showed me something with Indie when I got home. Scott stands up and says, "Indie, go crazy!" Scott will then start flinging his arms around and shouting while he walks around the house. Indie copies his every move, the same arm flinging and shouting! I about died laughing. I absolutely love this age!
Quick Update
14 years ago

3 comments:
I just love that little Park! And I love that he shares his crazyness with us at Primary.
So sorry I never called you back! My phone was lost for a good chunk of last week. Note to self...don't ever put your phone on silent unless you are going to put it in a very safe place. I finally found it on Friday. I figured, by that point, the decision had already been made, so I didn't call you back. Hope you & the girls had a great time at camp.
You don't recall Scott teaching Annicka and Park the same crazy stuff?
Post a Comment