Yesterday was Annicka's fifth birthday. We can't hardly believe that she is five years old already! We started the morning out with a trip to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. We had free passes, otherwise we wouldn't have bothered driving that whole way.
The kids loved all of the dinosaur statues and the playground they had there. They even got to feed the fish and ducks in the pond.
After the dinosaur park we stopped for lunch at McDonald's and then we stopped to see Grandma and Grandpa Minson in Layton on our way home.
That evening we had cake and ice cream with family that was close (Grandma Chamberlain, Rob and Lori's family and Ross and Emily) and the next door neighbors.
Annicka was so excited for her cake that while we were waiting for everyone to get there she just sat and stared at the cake, even though there were plenty of cousins and friends playing all around her.
Park had a good time, can you tell?
And of course we had to include the funny picture of Aunt Lori. HA HA HA HA!
Annicka was especially pleased with her Tinkerbell outfit from Grandma Copple and Papa Jim.
All in all it was a great day! Annie, we are so glad you are part of our family. We love you and your smiles and silliness and we wouldn't be complete without you!

6 comments:
We love the Dinosaur Park! I swear my kids would rather go there than Disneyland! Happy b-day Annie!
Happy Birthday, Annicka!! We're also visiting a "theme park" for Buddha's birthday. Legoland. I'm not much for parties, so it's better this way. The boys are SUPER excited! :D I can't believe our eldest children are FIVE this year! Miss you guys.
That is THE cutest picture of Park!
Happy Birthday Annie! Glad I wasn't invited to the party so that I don't have freaky pictures of me on your blogspot. :0) I am so glad to have such a great sister and a beautiful niece. Love you sweetie. -aunt Julie
Wow that party looked so fun. Man, I wish I could have made it. Or at least been invited. Ouch.
Jerk
P.S. I don't mind at all. It's hard when it's last minute. I'm not offended. :) You have to be really insulting to my face to get my whiskers up. I'm just glad that you are my only sibbling that blogs on a regular basis.
Post a Comment