Sunday, November 29, 2009


So, Annicka and Park got some crayons and coloring books from Aunt Maureen. I thought they were coloring in their coloring books. Apparently not. I went into their room and saw this on Annicka's sheets. I called Annie in and asked her, "What happened here?" her response?..."Park did it." "Annicka," I said, "Park, doesn't know how to write, let alone spell your name. What really happened?" I'm sure Park may have contributed to some of the coloring, but really? Your name? Part of me wanted to giggle at her very sorry attempt at lying. She came clean and her consequence for lying was that I didn't read "A Series of Unfortunate Events" that night while they were going to bed. Thankfully they were washable crayons and all I can hope is that she is always this terrible at lying.

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Two words--AWE.SOME!

thepalmierifamily said...

You need to stick to the coloring books that grandma got last year where the marker only colors the paper. That's the only thing that's saved me from having colored on walls!

embot said...

ha ha. she'll learn. never graffiti your own name.