Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hallelujah and Praise Be!

As many of you know, Indie is not a good sleeper. He was sleeping through the night by the time he was about five months, and then he started teething. We then went on a trip to Arkansas, which really threw him off and then I had to go to Girls Camp about a month later and when I'd come home at night all he would want to do is nurse all night long, which just ingrained his bad sleeping habits. I've spent the last three months trying different sleep training techniques, none of which have worked. They worked for Annicka and Park, but not for Indie. I finally got desperate enough to let him cry it out. Last night he slept for 10 hours! From the time I put him down at 8:20 until about 6:20 this morning! HALLELUJAH!This is my favorite Indie face, he makes it quite often and it cracks me up!

Indie also took his first few steps a couple days ago. He's far from an official walker yet, but he is getting there.

Park's favorite thing to do with his pants is to roll them up to his knees so they are like shorts. He has a favorite pair that are red with elastic ankles. I hate them, he LOVES them. He can push them up himself without relying on mommy to roll them up. Well, today, like most days he kept asking me if he could wear his red pants. They are dirty and in the laundry at present. I've told him so several times already. Right now I can hear him calling, "Wed pans, where ah you?" (red pants, where are you?) in the same sing-song voice he uses when he's looking for Annicka when they play hide-and-seek. !Ay de mi!

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

There is nothing more glorious in this world than SLEEP!!! Yay Indie!

Kaylene said...

I don't mean to brag but Tyler went down at 6:30 last night and woke up this morning at 7:30. Heavenly!