Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More summertime fun!

We've been having lots of fun outside with the hot weather. Here are some pics to show you what we've been up to!
These ones are from our neighbor Daniel's birthday party. Annicka couldn't get enough of the slide.


We've discovered a fun new use for sidewalk chalk. You color in a wet spot on the ground with a lot of chalk and then rub your hands and feet in it and you can make hand and foot prints with it. Pretty fun!

We've been to a splash park in Herriman that Lori, Scott's sister, introduced us to.


Finally, this morning I got the sprinkler out for Annicka. I didn't bother getting Park a swimsuit on because he hasn't stepped near it this summer. I went to check on them and Park was soaked and he was trying to get a drink from the sprinkler! Crazy boy!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Water, sidewalk chalk, kiddie pools, slides, water parks, etc.... You guys are livin' it up this summer, aren't you!? Looks like fun. :)