The last several weeks we have had snow storm after snow storm after snow storm and they aren't little ones either...we've gotten at least five inches, usually more, with each one. As you can tell, the snow is piling up. We've got bets going on how long it will take to melt this spring.

We have had lots of fun outside lately too. Today I made some slides in the snow mounds next to the driveway and Annicka has been getting a kick out of them.



Annicka was "iceskating" on the trampoline here. That's what she said.

And we finally were able to get Park into a forward facing carseat. Yes, he's 14 months now and barely hitting 20 pounds. If we wait until he's 22 pounds, it's not going to be until he is at least two. He loves it though!
3 comments:
Your "Snow Fun" post is drastically different from Kaylene's "I HATE the snow" post. I bet the snow won't melt until June 2009.
Crazy snow! You Utahns will all be flocking to the west coast soon...if you can get out. :)
I can't believe that Park is just now getting into a foward facing seat. That's as crazy as the snow! :) I think we turned Anders around at 7 months. Yes, he was 20 lbs at 7 months. :) Our kids are definitely at the opposite ends of the weight spectrum.
It's good to see that you are enjoying the weather. I agree with Lori, the snow probably won't melt until next year sometime. :) You will be the new North Pole.
I left something for you on my blog.
Post a Comment