Well, today I took the final for my History of the Family in Europe class. I feel pretty good about it too. I mostly feel good because it is DONE! If you heard me talk about it, you'll understand why. For those of you who didn't, it was a hard class with LOTS of extremely academic reading. It had 13 lessons and each lesson was made up of five or six questions that I had to write at least half a page single space answer to. So essentially I was writing a five to six page paper every week or two, as well as reading 50-80 pages of the most boring stuff you've ever read. Normally I'm a reader, I love to read, but this reading was really hard to get through. But it is done! Now on to bigger and better classes! Hallelujah!
2 comments:
Yay! Congrats! Love the "lucky" template. :)
Congratulations! That is great! I hated "busy work" classes like that! Good job pushing through all of it!
Post a Comment