Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to me! (tomorrow)

Well, tomorrow is my birthday, but Scott took me out tonight because we'll be spending tomorrow at my dad's and at our ward Christmas party. We had a blast too! He took me rock climbing and shopping. I used to go rock climbing all the time in high school but I haven't gone since we've been married and so this was a great treat for me.

Scott took off from work at 3:30 and we were off by 4:15 and in Provo at The Quarry by 5. We climbed for an hour and fifteen minutes and then we decided to get something to eat. We went for Crappe Rio as Scott calls it, though he loves it as much as I do. It hit the spot, I love their Pork. Then we went to Kohl's so that I could spend a gift card and some money I had gotten from my mom and step-dad. I've decided I love Kohl's clearance racks...I was able to get four tops and five pairs of pants all for about $115. It felt good to get some new pants too, all of mine have gotten way too big. For some reason after I had Park I lost a bunch of weight. In fact, for the first time in my life I bought size six pants. AWESOME!


This is my favorite shot! Remember that picture from this summer, Scott? It's payback time!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Happy, happy birthday! Rock climbing is so much fun. And getting tons of clothes for cheap is even more fun! I hope you have a good day tomorrow, too, since it's your "real" birthday then. :) Love the rear shot. :)

Liz said...

Oh yeah, and...size 6?!?!?! AWESOME!! That is definitely something to be happy about. In fact, that's probably the best birthday present a woman could get. :) Way to go, Karin!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Happy birthday! And, congrats on the size 6!!! It looks like you had a great time on your birthday date! We'll see you tonight!