Monday, December 10, 2007

Apparently....

I need to smile more. So the neighbor boys were over playing the Wii. After they were done Daniel looked at me said, "Why does your face always look like that?" "Like what?" I said. "I don't know, kind of frowny." What do you say to that?

5 comments:

Liz said...

Ha! Kids are hilarious. You must not be frowny. :) Turn that frown upside down. (That's all I can remember of that particular Primary song). :)

Melanie said...

That happened to me at work..one of the girls told me I need to smile more.."Mrs. Young you sure frown alot!" --Nice!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! That cracks me up because I think that you smile all the time!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Great job on the blog!!! And, great job remembering how to do it all! That takes real talent to watch someone only once and then be able to do it on your own! You're a PRO!!! ;)

Liz said...

Cute Christmas blog theme/layout! I love it!