So last night and all day today it's been snowing. Annicka is finally old enough to go out and play and really enjoy it. She's been out several times today already. As you can tell from the first picture she LOVES to eat the snow. There's no stopping her.

Here she is on the small hill in front of our house going down on the sled



Here she is with Sam, our nextdoor neighbor and Annicka's best friend.
4 comments:
Too cute! I can't believe what a doll she is! :) I'm glad someone enjoyed the snow...because I didn't when I was driving in it at 5:00 in the morning! :(
That looks like one terrifying slope, I'll tell you what! :)
That looks familiar... oh its the snow we had too. It's fun I found your blog. I love seeing how people are doing!
We have a blog too if your interested: thepasseyfamily.blogspot.com
Thanks for taking pictures of the snow fun. Don't feel bad about Sam going to bed late. Every morning and all day it is a battle lately, not just on sunday.
Post a Comment