Well, Park's Hive's are better now...after we got some steroids from the doctor to work in tandem with the Benadryll(sp?). Annicka has been pretty funny the last few days.
A few weeks ago I found a gray hair...my first one, and Annicka was in the bathroom with me when it happened. Well, a couple of days ago I was switching the laundry over. Annicka walked into the laundry room holding up a chunk of hair from her head and said, "Mommy, Annicka have gray hair!"
Later that day my next door neighbor, Summer, came and knocked on the door to ask a question . As soon as the door was open Annicka bolted outside (as usual). We were talking and half watching what she was doing. She picked up their hose that had a sprayer on it. Apparently the water was on and she squeezed the handle. The pressure from the spray knocked her off of her feet. We were laughing SO hard. Poor kid. She has such a mean mom.
Quick Update
14 years ago

3 comments:
Ha ha ha! Not mean. That really does sound funny. I'm sure she'll learn from her mom that you've got to be able to laugh at yourself. :) I can just imagine how surprised she must have been when water actually came out of the nozzle!
Oh, and on the grey hair front...I've got TONS of grey hair! So don't feel bad. :) That's part of the reason I dyed my hair black. What I didn't know, is that grey hair doesn't keep the color as well as the rest of your hair. So, now I have black hair with grey in it. :) I think I'll just let it go grey.
One of the girls I work with is getting a few gray hairs. She just found a permanent marker that is really close to her natural color, and when she finds a gray hair...she actually COLORS it with the marker. She SWEARS by it! I don't know though...
I loved the story about the hose! Classic!
Ha! I love your header picture, Karin. Some day you'll have to explain that to me. :) There's got to be a really great inside joke to go along with that one. :)
Post a Comment