Friday, July 27, 2007

Mike's home!

Well, my younger brother Mike just got home from his mission yesterday. We are definitely glad to have him back. This is everyone at the airport.














Annicka loves to share her popsicles with Park. Park loves it too.

Two days ago I had put Annie and Park down for naps. I could hear Park in his room playing and I figured he would fall asleep eventually. Well, he started to cry and so I went in to make sure his leg hadn't gotten stuck between the crib rails again. He hadn't, but he was sitting in his crib and he had poop EVERYWHERE. All over his arms and legs and face and all over the rails of the crib and of course on all of his bedding. Apparently it had leaked out the side of his diaper the way he was sitting. The funny part, if you can call it that, is that yesterday he had diaper rash on his face. He looked like he had a red goatee.

4 comments:

thepalmierifamily said...

Hey Kar, how was the airport? I tried to call Mike, but haven't found him home yet. Paolo got his VISA. I bought my ticket and am coming home Oct. 11th with Aaron. paolo will come in November. I liked the poop story. Grandma always told poop stories about mom, now you can do the same thing to your kids. love ya!

thepalmierifamily said...

By the way, who the heck is Naven R. Johnson? The inventor of ear hair trimmers? That must be why Scott is such a big fan. ;)

Lindsay and Mike said...

Do you want to hear a good poop story? Connor got rotovirus when he was about 18 months old. The poor kid was throwing up & had bright-green poop for about a week! Well, my dad was holding him one day when Connor just exploded out of both ends! My poor dad was covered in puke & poop from head-to-toe! Ahhh...those are the kind of stories you tell to his 1st girlfriend in about 12 years! :)

Liz said...

Ewwwww! I'm sorry about the poop. Welcome home, Karen's brother. :)