Well...I am officially no longer the Relief Society President! There is a little lingering sadness and I find myself still worrying and thinking about the sisters, but there is a huge sense of relief, and I feel lighter. I am really grateful to have been able to serve in this capacity. I have learned and grown a great deal. I am definitely not the same person I was two years ago when I began. However, I don't think I'd ever ask for this again. :) But as with everything that is hard or challenging, I wouldn't ask for it but I am grateful to have done it, and for the experience it has given me. So I think I might have a couple of weeks off before I get my next calling, I plan on enjoying it...by not coming out of my house! I'll see you all in a couple of weeks!
1 comment:
Enjoy it while it lasts. Are we taking bets on the next calling? Nursery leader? Cub scout leader? Happy Birthday to Milo too! I've only gotten back on the internet now. Sorry I missed calling and saying hi. Fortunately he won't remember. :) love you!
Post a Comment