We had a CRAZY Christmas season...and since I didn't do much blogging during that time it will mostly be told in pictures!
Gingerbread houses with graham crackers and the Michaelson's. It has become a tradition to have an FHE with them and gingerbread houses!
I love this one of Indie poking his head into the picture! Lately he has finally decided he wants to smile for the camera.
Annicka's Christmas program! Of course she was on the front row and we couldn't see her from where we were sitting. That's how it goes, right?
A Bethlehem Village with lots of crafs for the kids put on by Westlake Community Church. A woman Scott works with invited us to go and it was a lot of fun!
Their little church even had a rock climbing wall in one of the kids' play rooms. Indie made it to the top on his first try! Surprise, surprise!
Indie was sitting in Milo's swing and I was trying to take a picture when he decided to get out and I caught it right before he did a face plant!
And of course chubby Milo! I love having a FAT baby! (His weight was in the 80th percentile at his 2 month appt!)
I had to teach preschool one week...this is how daddy took care of Milo so I could concetrate on the other kids.
And grandma and grandpa Copple came into town and stayed with us and of course the kids had to get the stomach bug that has been going around, so Park and Annie were throwing up and Indie had diarrhea, so no party with the whole family. Thankfully no pictures of that! And Annie and Park got to roast marshmallows with a kit Annie got from the white elephant exchange with Scott's family.
And building gingerbread trees with grandma!
It looks like we forgot to take pictures of Christmas morning and our ward party, and several other things we did over the holidays. Oh, well! That's how it goes!













1 comment:
It's fun to feel like a part of things seeing it, even if we didn't get to go. Love you! Julie
Post a Comment