Sunday, August 7, 2011

Proud Mama!

Annicka came home with this from church today. I must say I got a little teary-eyed. Oh, the faith of child.
Here is a translation for those of you who don't know how to read six-year-old-ese.
I know that I will live with him.
I know that he loves me.
I know he made the earth.
I know he did [it] for me.
I know he made the animals.

We must be doing something right, right?

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

So cute!

thepalmierifamily said...

Out of the mouth of babes... our little angels sent to our families. The Spirit bares testimony to them just like it does to us. Thank goodness!

Liz said...

Okay, I totally thought the second to last one was her way of spelling, "I know he DIED for me." Either way, it's a lovely sentiment. Annicka is awesome! And, yes, you are definitely doing something right!!