That's right, today makes 9 years for Scott and I. Where did the time go?
Oh, dear! Look how young I am! And Scott actually has some hair!
WARNING: If you don't want to gag, stop reading riiiiight...NOW!
Scott, I love you! More now than ever. We've been through a lot together and we have grown closer because of the hard times and the good ones. Though neither of us are perfect I feel like we are perfect for each other. You are an amazing husband and father for our kids. They are so blessed to have you, and so am I. Happy Anniversary to my favorite husband! (Cause, you know, I have a lot husbands... :) You're the best....a-round!


3 comments:
Oh my gosh! You both look like babies in that picture! Holy cow! Happy anniversary to 2 of the best people I know!
I forgot what Scott looks like with hair! Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy 9 years!! Can't believe how fast time flies!
Post a Comment