I don't know what it is with boys, but really? This? Let me preface this story...in our house (at least while Scott is not home) we have an open door policy for the bathroom. I just find it easier, Park still needs his bum wiped and I can't hear him yelling with the door closed and I have Indie running amuck if I don't leave the door open for me. On with the story...so Park generally sits down to pee still and this time apparently he had to go so bad that he didn't bother to turn on the light. His friend Jared also decided that he needed to relieve himself at the same time. Nevermind that we now have THREE bathrooms in this house, apparently the only one they are allowed to use is the one in the hall upstairs. New rule I never knew about. So what happens? Park goes in and sits down...Jared comes in right after him and decides he'll try and pee in the toilet too...with the light off! The result? I hear Park yelling, "MOM! Jared peed on me!" I go in and sure enough, Park's back (including his shirt), the back of the toilet and the floor, covered in pee. And Jared? No where to be found. It took me about five minutes to find him hiding in a closet, with an extremely guilty look on his face. I even tried going next door to see if he went home. My favorite part is that Jared tried to claim that he didn't know Park was there. I know the light was off, but really? You peed on his back, not down the front of him. You knew very well that Park was sitting on the toilet. Moral of the story? We need to change our open door policy and make sure that Park remembers to turn the light on next time.
3 comments:
What! No pictures?
HAHAAAAA!!!! Sorry Park that I just had a good laugh at your expense. I can't wait for that to happen to me in the future....
Okay, this is hilarious.
Post a Comment