Well, that little white blob in the middle of the black spot is baby number four! It has a good strong heartbeat and will be joining us around October 25th. We are very excited for this little one! It took us a year exactly to get pregnant and we are grateful it has finally decided it was time to make an appearance. I'm feeling all sorts of crappy with the usual food aversions to EVERYTHING and headaches like crazy, but even though being sick stinks, it's a good sign for the pregnancy. Hopefully it only lasts a few more weeks and then we'll be on to bigger and better things! Like actually getting the house clean instead of vegging on the couch wishing I could just go to sleep for the next month and wake up when it was over...=)
Quick Update
14 years ago


8 comments:
Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you. I am kind of hoping baby #4 is a little girl so cute Annicka can have a sister!
Wonderful news! Congratulations!
P.S. I keep forgetting to tell you (or I never see you, to tell you) that your talk in sacrament meeting was fantastic!
Yay!!!
Yes, good luck as you push through the nauseating misery and get to the fun times! This is the best news.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That is great news! Congrats!!! Sorry about the sickness. Hopefully, it will go away soon...and not stick around for 25 flippin' weeks like mine did when I was pregnant with Viv! YAY!!! I'm just so happy for you!
Congrats! How exciting, I hope your morning sickness goes away soon. That's one of the worst parts of being pregnant.
Congratulations, Karin!!! So exciting!!
We are so excited for grandbaby number 17!!! Can't wait to mee this little munchkin!
Post a Comment