Friday, January 7, 2011

The Tornado

Ever since we finished the basement the dynamic in our house has changed, let me illustrate.
 This is the tornado that hits the basement everyday.
 And this is how clean our living room stays. I think I'm in love! 
I wish I could claim credit for how beautiful our living room looks, but I can't! My friend Amber has been AMAZING! We went estate selling together and then to Tuesday Morning's afterward and this is how it has come together! The couches we got for $500 together and they are brand new!

The light fixtures, $80 for the pair. The top one hangs over the front door and the other one is the main light for the room. Aren't they beautiful? There are still a few things we need for the room, but they will come in time. I LOVE how it has come together!

2 comments:

embot said...

Karin, your living room looks so amazing! and i am so envious of your basement. dang you, so cal!

melody said...

Oh, I am so excited for that change to take place in my house someday! Your house really is beautiful and comfortable. The light fixtures are works of art.