Today is Annicka's first day of Kindergarten. I can't believe that I now have a child in school. She has been so excited to start that we had to make a paper chain some three months ago and FINALLY we've gotten to the end. She is a little smarty pants and I don't say that just because I'm a proud momma (though that might have a little to do with it). She is already reading some and she can add and subtract. She seems to understand so much. Last night we went shopping for some new clothes together and as we were driving in the car I was explaining something to her. And she said, "I didn't know that mom! Your brain is so much bigger than mine, that's why you know that." Like I said, a little smarty pants. We are so proud of her and her excitement to learn. As soon as she got to her classroom door she didn't look back.
1 comment:
Hopefully, ten years from now, she still realizes that your brain is still bigger than hers! :)
Post a Comment