Wednesday, July 28, 2010

On Sunday we were at the Stake Center getting our recommends renewed. I was in the foyer with Indie and Annicka and of course Indie was running around like a crazy kid and screaming some. An older couple comes in and the lady starts talking to Indie saying, "We don't scream in the church. This is Jesus' church. We can scream outside, but not inside." Annicka looks up at her and says, "He's just a baby!"

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Amen Annicka! I swear old people have rose-colored memories of when their kids were young. They forget all the times that THEIR kids screamed in church and only remember the times when they were angelic. That way, they can pat themselves on the back & tell themselves that they were MUCH better parents than those today. Sigh...

The Pitcher Family said...

What are you talking about my children are perfectly silent all the time in church!!! Out of the mouth of babes- Annicka said it so you didn't have to or at least think it!

thepalmierifamily said...

You tell 'em girlfriend. I realize how hard it is to keep kids quiet in ANY setting. I'm sure the lady had good intentions, but it's nicer when they try to help you distract your child and keep them busy in order to keep the noise down.