Yesterday marked eight LONG years for Scott and I (Scott made me say that.) They really haven't been long. They have been great. We celebrated with golf in the morning and with dinner and a production of "The King and I" in the evening. I just want Scott to know how much I love him and how glad I am to have him as a husband and father to our children. This last week I had a good friend of mine unexpectedly go into a coma. It has made me realize how quickly things can change and grateful for every moment I have with my husband and children. I LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Today (the 15th) marks 12 LONG years (Jess made me say that) for us. So I guess in a way, I'm beating Scott at something else??
S
You guys are awesome! Love you both. (Rob made me say that.)
Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment