Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Indie & Scott!

Indie's Birthday was Wednesday. It was very low key...just us. It was kind of nice that way. I do like to entertain, but I had a cold and wasn't up to having lots of people over anyway.



Indie was our first child who really got into his cake without any coaxing. Annicka we had to coax and Park wouldn't touch it, even with the coaxing.

What a handsome and messy one-year-old!



Indie got a fun present that I think Park and Annicka got more into than he did.


And today is Scott's birthday. Happy 35th Birthday, my love! You know how much you mean to me and to the kids. I'm so grateful for a loving and patient husband. And thank you, Rolyne (and Ron), for doing such a fine job of raising him! You've done an amazing job with all of your children, but I am especially grateful for Scott, for obvious reasons. Happy Birthday to my favorite husband and my favorite #3 child! I cannot imagine life without you!

No comments: