I got a new haircut a couple weeks ago. This time I went REALLY short. I had to try it really short at least once. I've found how much I like it. It's really easy and I think it looks pretty good on me. Maybe I'll grow my hair out again once I no longer have babies pulling on it.
Here is Annie and Park on the sideline waiting for her turn to go in. Annicka has really surprised us with playing soccer. She has been so tough and hasn't cried at a single game. She loves to chase around the pack of kids who are following the ball around and every once in a while she even gets her little foot in there for a kick.
Indie has finally started crawling, but only after he could pull himself up to standing.
Once he figured out that he could move it has only ever been to places that he can stand up on. I guess this kid just wants to walk.

2 comments:
I've been meaning to tell you how cute your hair looks! It is very flattering on you!!!
Indie is getting so big- I can't believe it. I am excited to see your hair, haven't been to church in a few weeks.
Post a Comment