While my mom was here this weekend she brought us a bunch of old clothes that she has had in her trunk since we were kids. Some of them were costumes that we have used over the years, including pioneer dresses, and others were just little girl dresses that we used to wear. This dress was among them, and can I tell you what? I actually like it, A LOT. It's really retro, but awesome at the same time. I think I'll wear it to church on Sunday. What do you think?
Quick Update
14 years ago

7 comments:
I think the kids in your class will LOVE it. cool.
I think it looks fabulous, how funny!! =)
Ha ha ha! I LOVE IT! Totally cute. And can I just say YOU LOOK FABULOUS! I can't believe you have three kids now. Dang.
YES, YES, YES! WEAR IT!! It's actually really cute!
Awesome! You look good in it.
When I saw you at church on Sunday I though your dress was very cute! I'm glad you decided to wear it!
Yeah I just saw the dress... definitely awesome... I hope you wore it to church!
Post a Comment