Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yesterday....

Well, we had a busy day. Scott took the day off and we went down to BYU so I could take my final for my dumb English class that I have been working on since August. I can't leave Indie for long enough to leave him at a sitters, so all the kids came down with Scott, I fed him right before I went in. I AM FINISHED! Can I tell you what a relief it is? My class has been REALLY hard, especially since I was watching that little girl Samantha and then I had Indie. So devoting hours and hours to writing papers was not easy...especially since I'm not much of a writer anyway. I also got my final paper back today, it was the big one and I pulled a B. I am very excited about that. The kids got to play at Mcdonald's while I took my test. Then we were lucky enough to be able to go to the Draper Temple openhouse. Annicka loved it. I think she might have liked the bus ride from the church parking lot to the temple better than the temple itself, but it was a good experience. We got to talk with her about doing baptisms for the dead and we talked about getting married in the temple when we got to the sealing room. We also talked about how good she felt while we were there. It was great. We are so lucky to live so close to the temple and to have this gospel in our lives to help guide and direct us in raising our kids.

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Congrats on finishing!

Rob and Lori said...

I'm surprised you had enough in you to write about how much you hate writing. Good for you.

thepalmierifamily said...

way to go!