Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ross and Emily's Wedding

Annicka got to be the flower girl. Can you say POSER?
Right after the ceremonyPark and Aunt Maureen...classic lookPark at the candy buffet table.First danceCutting the cake
I could have sworn there wasn't any alcohol at the wedding...did someone spike Emily's toasting bottle?
Ross with Gideon and Matt, some old Texas friends.Mommy and IndiePark playing with Matt (one of Ross's friends), he was a hoot!Grandma with her twin brother, Ralph.Uncles Jeff and Doug.
Grandma Great enjoying her cake!
Park found the olives on the buffet table while everyone else was dancing and he went to town!
Mommy got caught dancing with the groom!
Indie and Park hanging out on the couch with all of the cousins over last night.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Oh how I wanted to try some of the cake! I am glad you all got to dance.

thepalmierifamily said...

Looks like fun! You're right Annie is a poser, but you've gotta love her for it! It's in her genes.