I've been asked by a lot of people how it is adjusting to three kids. I had heard before that it is the hardest adjustment. I am going to agree. I think what makes it so difficult is that I can no longer take a nap when I want to. With the first you can sleep whenever the baby does. With the second Annie was still taking naps in the afternoon and with this one, even Park is refusing to take a nap in the afternoon. It doesn't help much that Park has hit his terrible twos and throws tantrums about anything and everything. Annicka has been a great helper, but even she is emotional a lot and cries at the drop of a hat. It probably doesn't help to be post-pardumy (is that a word?) either. I find myself getting irritated a little too quickly with the kids. We are adjusting, though. I am feeling a lot better and I think the kids are finally getting used to the change.

Indie has just started smiling. The picture above is what he normally looks like. He always seems to be scowling, that is until he smiles. It's adorable!

This picture was taken a few weeks ago...I thought I'd throw it in for comparison. They change so quickly. His head is growing so fast that his hair can't keep up and now he has his dad's receeding hairline.


This is Indie with his great-grandma Adams.

This is the result of Park's refusal to take naps. He still needs them sometimes, but if I put him in his room he just plays instead of sleeping. So, he ends up falling asleep in some interesting places. This is the chair infront of the computer.
2 comments:
What a sweet baby boy! Congrats!
3 was easy for me, 4 has been an adjustment. We stay home most the time.
I wanted to tell Scott on Sunday that receding hairline must be from him! Love your cuties!
Post a Comment