We blessed Indie on Sunday. This is a picture we took at Scott's mom's house afterward. Scott did a great job on his blessing, too. I am so lucky to have a husband who is able to hold the priesthood and who exercises it worthily! Some of the things he was blessed with:Experience health throughout his infancy.
He will grow to be a happy young boy by the time he reaches primary.
With a desire to teach others of the gospel that makes him happy.
With a desire to be baptized.
As he follows the teachings of Jesus Christ he will gain a testimony of Him.
When he reaches the age to hold the priesthood he will be a willing participant and will gain a desire to bless others with it.
Find someone to take to the temple.
With a desire to serve a mission.
With an understanding of the talents Heavenly Father has blessed him with and how to multiply them.
Will know the gospel is true by following its teachings.
Be a good example to his brothers and sisters and to his own children.

4 comments:
Karin, you are an amazing mom! I love you more than words can say. Thanks for being my sister.
I'm so sad I missed it! Sounds like a beautiful blessing!
That sounds like a beautiful blessing! Cute family!!!
Karin you have such an adorable little family!! Your kids have the cutest little faces!!
Post a Comment