Friday, January 11, 2008

For those of you who have been reading our blog from the beginning you'll remember that last year Scott, wrote "I <3 Karin" on our trampoline with the first snow of the year and I posted it. Well, this isn't the first snow of the year, but I wanted to do this for Scott. I know this might make some of you puke (mostly BJ) but I want EVERYONE to know how much I love Scott.
You are the best thing that has EVER happened to me. I mean it. You are incredibly patient and understanding with me. You are an amazing father. THANK YOU for sharing your life with me! I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Summer said...

I wish you could see my puke j/k. I am happy to know I am not the only one who gets mushy and extremely grateful for my husband.

Liz said...

Awwww...I'm not puking! That's so sweet. What a lucky guy. Good job fitting it all on the trampoline without having to scrunch some of the letters together! That's what would have happened if I had done it. :)

thepalmierifamily said...

Better to puke than projectile vomit. :) Love you Karin. By the way, we really like Chester, even if he is a child molester. :)

Jew

Rob and Lori said...

Rachel wants to know how you peed that into the snow without connecting the letters all together.

Anonymous said...

get a room
-Steef