Saturday, October 20, 2007

I've been tagged again!

The rules: Player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and posts a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read our blog for the rules.

Ok, I'll answer, but I don't think I know six people who blog who haven't done this, so I'm NOT going to pass it on.

1. Well, all told, including half and step, I have 10 siblings. It's still kind of crazy to think of, and usually if you ask me how many siblings I have I'll say five, because that's what I grew up with. But my parents divorced when I was 17 and are both re-married. My dad has two kids with his wife (both of which are younger than my Annicka, they are more like a nephew and niece to me) and his wife also has a son from her first marriage. My mom's husband has two daughter's from his first marriage. So 5+3+2=10

2. I LOVE to read! I'm always looking for something new and good to read or re-reading a favorite. I have to admit that I'm a Janite. The biggest problem this causes is that, especially when it's a book I haven't read before, I can't put it down until I've finished it. I've lost lots of hours of sleep and you can tell I'm reading a new book because my house isn't as clean as it should be.

3. I'm big into chick-flicks too...but not just any chick-flicks. They have to be period chick-flicks, among my favorites are Pride and Prejudice, Miss Potter, Sense and Sensability, Anne of Green Gables, anything like that. I have a really hard time with ones like How to lose a guy in 10 days and Maid in Manhattan, I'll see them, but then I don't really like them.

4. I almost never wear make-up. I think I can count on one hand how many times I've put it on since I've been married, and one of those times was my wedding day, and I've been married for five years. My dad always told me I was beautiful enough without it and I guess I believed him.

5. My exercise of choice is kick-boxing. It's a great stress reliever. Although I do like sports in general. I even had one of those long kick/punching bags in our basement. It's been taken down temporarily while my husband is working on finishing the basement (It will probably be a couple years before it gets put back up).

6. Scott and I have never had a fight. Really. Of course we've had our disagreements, but we've never yelled at each other and we've never been mad for more than a few minutes.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Okay, I am soooo number 2!!! In fact, I just mowed through a series in a few days because I couldn't stand how messy my house was getting, but I also couldn't put the books down! You would probably like them. It's a series called "Children of the Promise." It's LDS literature written by Dean Hughes, and it's set during WWII. I didn't think I'd like them since I get a little tired of all the war books, but they were excellent! I can't wait to start the sequel series "Heart of the Children." But I'm sure my family won't be too thrilled about that! :)

Way to go that you've never had a fight! I don't think many couples can say the same (including Dan and me), but somehow we all figure it out. Hope all is well!