
I'll tell you what...Annicka and Park have the best daddy EVER! He is the best at remembering what it was like to be a kid. He loves to make forts with Annicka and do all sorts of other fun things, things I don't even remember to think of until he comes up with them. Well, the other night we were all sitting around doing, I don't even remember what, and Scott had the great idea to have a paper war.

So we got out a bunch of scratch paper and crumpled it up and started throwing.

Park even got in on some of the fun.


The best part about paper balls is it's almost impossible to throw them hard enough to hurt someone.
1 comment:
Oh, that looks like so much fun! I had even forgotten about forts until you mentioned that. I think I'll build a fort and start a paper war with my family tonight. We need a great family-bonding activity. Good thinking, Scott!
Post a Comment