Well, I'm really excited about this...I just put in an application for the BYU Bachelor of General Studies Program. Being accepted shouldn't be a problem. The only stipulations are that I have already taken at least 30 credit hours on campus and that my GPA was better than a 2.0. Since I have almost 60 hours and my GPA was about 3.5, I'm not worried about getting accepted. I'm going to get my degree! Well, eventually anyway. It's an online independent study program and I plan on taking just a class or two at a time, but they give me eight years to finish my degree. I have about 60 credits left and I figure I can get it done if I take at least 9 credits a year, that's one class about every four months. I had been toying with the idea of at least just taking some online courses just to keep feeling intillectual some of the time, and then when I checked it out online I decided, why not just finish my degree while I'm at it? Anyway, that's the exciting news for this week.
2 comments:
Awesome! I'm impressed, Karin! I'd have a hard time going back to school now that we have two kids, so I admire you for it. Good luck.
yep...I remember my first time in college...well, actually I do not... I spent too much time in rehab and other recovery programs...Then After meeting scott while attending UVSC for my GED I dropped out to pursue a challenging career in church ball.
Post a Comment